Cococay

Tom Fields

No extra charges unless you decide to do something that is offered on your cruise planner.  IE at the Oasis (pool) you can purchase a cabana, this is true for Chill and Thrill too.  Thrill is the water park, and unless your 4 yr old is very tall, and very adventurous it would not be worth the cost.  

The cruise planner shows you what is available to purchase...jet skis, para-sailing, floating water mats (Chill), etc.

I am assuming you are talking about where they have the pirate ship, and the water buckets that splash down.  If so that is free.  

Here is a list of things that is included with your cruise fare when you visit Perfect Day at CocoCay

• Splashaway Bay
  • Captain Jill's Galleon
  • Skipper's Grill
  • Chill Grill
  • Snack Shack
  • Oasis Lagoon pool (Beach  chairs, umbrellas and towels)
  • Chill Island (Beach  chairs, umbrellas and towels)
  • South Beach (Beach  chairs, umbrellas and towels)
  • Sports Courts
  • Fitness Classes
  • Freshwater showers
  • Tram service

Matt even stated when he was there last week he asked the Lifeguard at Splash Away/Captain Jill's Galleon if parents could go down the slides with their children and the answer was yes.  If you look on the Home page here, Matt has done a wonderful job showing every aspect of Perfect Day

12 hours ago, Jedi Jason said:

RC no longer offers half day passes since it is too hard to enforce getting people to leave the park.

Thank you for the information Jedi Jason. I read half-day passes couldn't enter until the afternoon. Maybe Cococay is so successful right now they don't need to offer half-day passes as long as the full day access is selling well. 

@Jedi Jason  I think the people saying half day afternoon are probably the people that already purchased the 1/2 day.  I have not heard of anyone on the multiple forums I belong on that have yet to see 1/2 day offered and some of these posters are 6-9 months out.  All of them are saying the same thing...1 day there was 1/2 day and the next day it was full day.  Many are trying to wait it out hoping they will offer it again.  To me, when I 1st booked I recall 1/2 day was @35 and full day was @70.  Now since they changed it to full day only, the highest I have seen it was @45.  In essence $10 bucks more than when it was 1/2 day, which makes me wonder how many did  not cancel their 1/2 day and repurchased a full day for a few bucks more

5 minutes ago, Pima1988 said:

@Jedi Jason  I think the people saying half day afternoon are probably the people that already purchased the 1/2 day.  I have not heard of anyone on the multiple forums I belong on that have yet to see 1/2 day offered and some of these posters are 6-9 months out.  All of them are saying the same thing...1 day there was 1/2 day and the next day it was full day.  Many are trying to wait it out hoping they will offer it again.  To me, when I 1st booked I recall 1/2 day was @35 and full day was @70.  Now since they changed it to full day only, the highest I have seen it was @45.  In essence $10 bucks more than when it was 1/2 day, which makes me wonder how many did  not cancel their 1/2 day and repurchased a full day for a few bucks more

I'm still seeing $79 for next April, but that is still pretty far away.

1 hour ago, WannaCruise said:

Our full day on Anthem in March is $105 CAD.  That's quite pricey for a family of four.

Still a lot cheaper than a family of four going to Atlantis in Nassau.  

Truth is there is quite a bit to do on CocoCay without the water park.  Oasis Lagoon pool is included, beach is included, most food is included.  

On 5/25/2019 at 7:03 PM, Tom Fields said:

Maybe Cococay is so successful right now they don't need to offer half-day passes as long as the full day access is selling well. 

I think there is some truth to this.  I'm thinking the half-day passes weren't popular, too hard to plan a day around them, easier just to do full day passes.