What is OA doing from 11/01/2020 - 11/04/2020?

Since I YOLO'ed and booked a 4 night OA sailing last night, I was curious and took a look at the sailings right before and after that one.  Turns out the 4 night is the first sailing back in Fort Lauderdale after sailing from Cape Liberty over summer 2020.  

Here's what I am wondering...OA has a 7 night sailing that is round-trip from Bayonne on October 25th which puts us to November 1.  Then nothing on the schedule until the November 4th cruise which puts her back in Fort Lauderdale.  

Do you think that the repo from Cape Liberty - Fort Lauderdale is a charter?  Or would they do a non-revenue repo?  

Thoughts?

13 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Do you think that the repo from Cape Liberty - Fort Lauderdale is a charter?  Or would they do a non-revenue repo?  

Good morning @Lovetocruise2002.  Docked at CocoCay but disembarkation isn't till 10 so had time to talk to Next Cruise. They ARE sailing empty. Because going from 1 US port to another with no foreign stops in between, they are not allowed to take passengers. I asked why not just make a quick stop in Bahamas to get the revenue and he said that wouldn't count because it's too close. They have to go out at least 500 miles. 

As as he started to explain, I remembered @twangster discussing this in detail more than once.

It's too bad it's a non-passenger repo,  because I could drive to Bayonne, leave my car at the EWR Embassy Suites, then fly one way back, fetch my car, drive home. Or rent a car, drive to Bayonne, return the car, then fly back to a little airport near home. If only it was a Cococay only trip!