2021 schedule

We are in the last days of the Ovation Alaska sailing and visited the next cruise desk to do a placeholder at minimum.  Apparently they just announced a few repositioning cruises for this ship in spring 2012.  We booked one that looks sort of interesting.  Would like to do both but don’t think we could get enough time off to accommodate a 13 and 14 night b2b.  According to the agent it sounds like those will out very soon.  

On 5/27/2019 at 2:49 PM, Sweety said:

Thanks to @twangster, I will be booking an Alaskan cruise in 2021. 

My wife told me we were in dry dock after next summer until my oldest graduates from high school and I retire from the Air Force in 2023, but I may show her those pics and convince her that Alaska should be our 20th anniversary vacation in 2021. 

2 minutes ago, Auto said:

Thank you...right now I am surfing the boards while I watch the movers box up all my stuff for the next chapter, thinking about cruises is more fun than moving!

I had always wanted to be Air Force. They wouldn't take me because of my vision. Even when I said I didn't need to be a pilot, just a part of the AF, they still said no. ? Ended up in the Navy (not career). Good luck and stay safe.

8 hours ago, Auto said:

My wife told me we were in dry dock after next summer until my oldest graduates from high school and I retire from the Air Force in 2023, but I may show her those pics and convince her that Alaska should be our 20th anniversary vacation in 2021. 

I am looking at excursions already. I will be doing the glass blowing in Skagway and the North star on the day of the glacier. 

• 2 months later...