Future Group Cruises

So, I've seen quite a few people who are doing the GC this year.  I think this would be really fun but seeing if ya'll have already started scheduling anything in the future.  We have already booked our next cruise for end of May 2020, and plan to book our 2021 while on our upcoming cruise.  How far out do the GC's get scheduled / organized?  Do we all get @Matt's 75% off discount ?  ? 

2 hours ago, TheHobbys said:

So, I've seen quite a few people who are doing the GC this year.  I think this would be really fun but seeing if ya'll have already started scheduling anything in the future.  We have already booked our next cruise for end of May 2020, and plan to book our 2021 while on our upcoming cruise.  How far out do the GC's get scheduled / organized?  Do we all get @Matt's 75% off discount ?  ? 

Or you could just go with the YOLO mentality and keep your booking and add in the GC!  Been there, done that.  @Matt will vouch that I kept saying I could not in any way go on the Anthem GC since I had already booked SY before the AN one was announced.  The cruises are two weeks apart.  Well, guess what I am doing this July...?

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Or you could just go with the YOLO mentality and keep your booking and add in the GC!  Been there, done that.  @Matt will vouch that I kept saying I could not in any way go on the Anthem GC since I had already booked SY before the AN one was announced.  The cruises are two weeks apart.  Well, guess what I am doing this July...?

Yeah - there's this thing call vacation time and money ?  (oh, and my other half ... sshhh)

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

giphy.gif

Rest assured, I pay full price like the rest of ya for these group sailings.

But in terms of planning them, I usually wait for new itinerary releases before deciding on which ones to do.

I want to go on one. 

I believe the group cruise scheduling coincides with the release of new itineraries.  Getting in on a sailing as soon as the itinerary is released typically allows groups to lock in the lowest pricing.

@Matt is pretty forthcoming with his personal cruise schedule..you can always jump on a sailing of his and create your own "unofficial" mini group cruise!  There are several of us who have crashed his cruises before!