Refreshment Package and drink prices

I am looking at the cost effectiveness of the Refreshment Package which for an upcoming sailing I can get for $20/day with the Memorial Day Sale.

I'm sure the details are here somewhere but my searches have not been very fruitful....

Can anyone help with the cost of the following without a package:

Soda

Specialty Coffee

Bottled Water

Virgin Cockatils (Pina Colada, etc)

Thanks in advance!

Specialty coffee is in line with starbucks prices on land (but the actual Starbucks kiosks on the ship are not included in the package), $4-6. I believe the virgin coctails run about $8 from other posts I've seen here somewhere. Water & Soda I'm less certain of, I think at least $2 for a bottle of water is a safe assumption for doing the math, soda is a little different since with the package you'll get a reusable cup for the fountain, but you do get access to cans or dispensed soda at bars too. I expect they'd charge for a cup of soda like a restaurant would, $3-4, but can't be certain. You also get access to the fresh squeezed juice at breakfast in the MDR, which I believe was listed at $4.50 on Enchantment last year.

For us, the math works out, because we'll down 2-3 of the coffee per day on vacation, juice at breakfast, and plenty of soda and mocktails along the way.

1 minute ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

I had forgotten the juice at breakfast!  That is the fresh squeezed from the Windjammer, right?

We had it in the main dining room, I'm honestly not sure if Windjammer has it too, have to defer to other experts on that.

9 minutes ago, joshvc said:

We had it in the main dining room, I'm honestly not sure if Windjammer has it too, have to defer to other experts on that.

I've seen the orange squeezer machines on Harmony and Mariner..safe bet that you can get it in any Windjammer by asking for it.

2 hours ago, joshvc said:

we've seen it on all our cruises in the WJ, usually on one side or the other, someone (crew member) is manning a fresh squeeze "station".  And gotten it in the MDR...

Prices pulled from my recent sailing on Allure (liveblog in signature)

Virgin frozen drinks (like pina coladas): $7

Specialty coffees (including lattes): $4-5 

Fresh squeezed OJ: $5

Smoothies (if you are on a ship that makes them): $8.25

Water: ???? prob $2. Unknown because the bartenders never bothered to key it into the POS once they saw you have a beverage package. 

Fresh squeezed orange juice is something you have to specifically request when in the MDR. If you just ask for OJ they will get the “from concentrate” variety.

In the WJ I was told to go to the bar there, as that's where they had the juicer installed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2019 at 5:00 PM, JLMoran said:

Fresh squeezed orange juice is something you have to specifically request when in the MDR. If you just ask for OJ they will get the “from concentrate” variety.

In the WJ I was told to go to the bar there, as that's where they had the juicer installed.

When we were on the Indy in December, they were freshly squeezing OJ one morning in the WJ.  There was a little station on one side of the WJ.