On Board Credit for Spa Services?

Does anyone know if you can use "on board credit" to pay for a spa service?  Also, when you look at the pricing it states "from*…."  then they list a price.  It makes it sound like that the price starts off one price and can go up from there.  Another question to this topic, can the on board credit be used to also tip for the service?

I know you can definitely use OBC to pay for spa services and I don’t see why it would be any different for tipping there. Just as a heads up though, I am almost positive that they automatically add 18% gratuity to the service, so make sure to double check on that to ensure you don’t end up double tipping. 

And yes, the “from” price typically refers to prices for slots either at very inconvenient times or for times during port days. 

10 minutes ago, MKSglitz said:

Does anyone know if you can use "on board credit" to pay for a spa service?  Also, when you look at the pricing it states "from*…."  then they list a price.  It makes it sound like that the price starts off one price and can go up from there.  Another question to this topic, can the on board credit be used to also tip for the service?

Absolutely you can use your OBC for spa service..  The price fluctuates depending on the day and time you select. An additional 18% gratuity will be added when you make the purchase.  If you choose to give more, that's up to you.  

12 minutes ago, MKSglitz said:

Does anyone know if you can use "on board credit" to pay for a spa service?. 

On Board Credit can be used to purchase anything on the cruise planner in advance including spa services. If you purchase anything onboard the ship the amount of onboard credit that you had when you embarked on the ship will be shown on you onboard expense account and at the end of the cruise the OBC (on board credit) will be subtracted from the amount that you owe at the end of the cruise. 

12 minutes ago, MKSglitz said:

Also, when you look at the pricing it states "from*…."  then they list a price.  It makes it sound like that the price starts off one price and can go up from there.  

I was considering booking a manicure and the price that I saw said “from $39.00” and when I click add to cart and proceeded to make the manicure appointment for day 1 I noticed that the prices was “$50.00 for days 1,3-7 and three of those days was port days, three more days was sea days and the 1st day was @ the cruise terminal & there was no early appointments available for the 7th day and the lowest price of $39.00 is for all available times on day 2.

Edited by Bakerette