Junior Suite Guarantees Available for Royal Caribbean Blog Cruise

WAAAYTOOO

For those of you who may still be interested in coming along on the Royal Caribbean Blog cruise (Feb 21, 2016) on the Allure of the Seas, I noticed yesterday that they have 13 Junior Suites still unsold on this cruise !  Because of that, I assume, they have offered the Junior Suite Guarantee category for this cruise.  It is rather rare for RCI to offer the Junior Suite Guarantee category.

The Guarantee rooms are offered at a total discount of $300 off the normal price for Junior Suites.

The Guarantee category allows RCI to assign you a room anywhere on the ship within the room category so you could end up in any of the Junior Suites...but you'd still be in a Junior Suite and you would save $300 !  Double points !!!

I don't know if its the same but on Harmonys 22nd sailing they are doing a guaranteed suite option. I paid £1000 for 2 people and the suite is only an extra £200 so as matt says YOLO I've upgraded.

only a junior suite mind but I get a bath! and double points :P

You must be joining Matt's scopes. Yolo! :)