MY TIME with Friends

JasonL

So we convinced our best friends to cruise with us on our next sailing on Liberty Feb 9th,2020. We are both set up for My Time and it just came available to make reservations. Couple questions.

1. It only lets me book 5:45 or 7, nothing in between. Is that normal, if i want those time slots do i have to switch it onboard?

2. I added my friends to the reservation through the cruise planner, but i don't see their names on my email confirmation. Is that normal? How do I(or they) check to make sure they are on the reservation? Figured this part out, i clicked on the names but didn't click the Add guests afterwards. That did the trick

Thanks in advance yall!

I booked my March 2020 MTD just a few weeks ago and could only book 6:30.  That is my preferred time so it worked for me.  However, normally this early I would have every 15 minutes from 5:30 to 6:30 and 7:30 to 9:00 available.  I don’t know why all the slots aren’t showing up as I can’t imagine they are full already.   You could try calling to see if you can get a different time.