Cruise Planner

There is not an exact date, time frame or way to figure it out.  My entertainment had finally popped up around 120 days from my sailing. The excursions, drink/internet packages, and dining all were there after booking was made.   The Key was there in the beginning, then it disappeared and it just came back a few days ago.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Candyman said:

There is not an exact date, time frame or way to figure it out.  My entertainment had finally popped up around 120 days from my sailing. The excursions, drink/internet packages, and dining all were there after booking was made.   The Key was there in the beginning, then it disappeared and it just came back a few days ago.

Okay, thanks. Where was the key?

2 minutes ago, Marlena said:

And when they become available all can be booked in advance? ( show wise)

Yes and that goes for everything on the cruise planner. Don't wait to book something, ie, excursion, specialty restaurant, etc,  until you get on board the ship. It may be all booked up and you'll have to waste valuable cruise time standing in  line. :27_sunglasses:

12 minutes ago, rjac said:

Yes and that goes for everything on the cruise planner. Don't wait to book something, ie, excursion, specialty restaurant, etc,  until you get on board the ship. It may be all booked up and you'll have to waste valuable cruise time standing in  line. :27_sunglasses:

Thanks! We booked dining but entertainment doesnt seem to be available yet.

12 minutes ago, Adpcruise1 said:

Anthem (Quantum class) only has 3 shows to reserve and some activities like IFly and North Star.

8 minutes ago, JennyB said:

learn something new every day on this thing.  LOL

Specifically, on Anthem you can reserve:

• The Gift
  • We Will Rock You
  • Spectra's Cabaret
  • Ripcord by iFly
  • North Star

All the other shows and activities, including SeaPlex activities like bumper cars and trapeze class, are first-come first-served.

20 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Specifically, on Anthem you can reserve:

• The Gift
  • We Will Rock You
  • Spectra's Cabaret
  • Ripcord by iFly
  • North Star

All the other shows and activities, including SeaPlex activities like bumper cars and trapeze class, are first-come first-served.

No headliner or comedian reservations? Thank you for this list by the way!

20 minutes ago, spiralqueen said:

You're very welcome! And no, the headliners and comedians are all just "show up and grab a seat".

Quantum class doesn't have a dedicated comedy lounge the way Oasis class does, although it has the Music Hall space and I've seen Two70 used for some performances outside of Spectra's Cabaret and the shows that leverage the Vistarama display and robo-screens there. So while a comedian is technically just another headliner on Quantum, it's possible they may have them perform in a space other than the main theater. Music Hall seems to be reserved for just the band playing each night, and it's only used for other activities (e.g., karaoke) in the daytime / early evening hours, but I suppose if the live band is scheduled for an "off night" they might have a comedian perform there instead.

To be honest, I don't actually remember Anthem having a comedian on my last Bermuda sailing, but maybe they reserve them for the longer sailings where they need more turnover in the headliner acts. @ellcee or @Broons77, do either of you remember us having a comedian perform on that trip? @firebuck, @twangster, @Lovetocruise2002, or @J_Keeble -- did any of you have comedians on your 9-night Anthem sailings?

51 minutes ago, Adpcruise1 said:

You can also reserve special Flow Rider lessons for a fee.  That’s just a no for me. I can’t balance on land much less with tons of water gushing .... ?

So.... you'd look like this? I know this is how I'd look! ?

D0FAF883-5B4D-4934-8570-78F53C0E15A5.thumb.jpeg.1e4115162c677f6d47fa9fe8c635fd33.jpeg

2 hours ago, JLMoran said:

did any of you have comedians on your 9-night Anthem sailings?

We actually had two comedians on our 7 night Port Canaveral/Nassau/Coco Cay sailing.  I think one guy's stint was up and he got off in PC, and then other guy took over.  The shows were usually later at night (10 or 11ish?) and adults only.  Both comedians performed in the Royal Theater.

5 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

Depends on the ship.....They took reservations but it was still first come first serve.  On Allure it was for almost all types of entertainment but not for things like

• Flowrider
  • Ice Skating
  • Zip Line
  • Rock Wall