West Coast Cruising

14 minutes ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

I've heard an unverified rumour (from a reliable source) that Royal has plans for a private island in Mexican Riviera and a new home on the west coast for Liberty once the new Oasis sized terminal is built in Galveston. Fingers crossed.

Ekkkkkk!!! I am loving this unverified rumor!!!!  

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:23 PM, Jjohnb said:

Now that Cuba is off limits again, RC should move the Majesty to Cali to do the Mexican Riviera and the Empress to Philly or Baltimore to do Bermuda sailing into Hamilton and St. George instead of the touristy Navy Yard.

Loved the Bermuda cruise on Song of America that went to St. Georges and Hamilton. Easy access to history, shopping and beaches. All three are more limited at the Royal Dockyard.

3 hours ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

I've heard an unverified rumour (from a reliable source) that Royal has plans for a private island in Mexican Riviera and a new home on the west coast for Liberty once the new Oasis sized terminal is built in Galveston. Fingers crossed.

Well one thing for sure...it would be wonderful news to truly hear Liberty ots, based on the West Coast.