LIVEish, 7 Days on Symphony (May 18, 2019) - Unlimited Dining Package Edition

CGTLH

Think I found a winner on the battle of the burger front... Perfect Day at CocoCay

20190524_120650-1008x756.thumb.jpg.f7ea2b2ce179f2319fe2afa08d7a9dca.jpg

20190524_120704-1008x756.thumb.jpg.89b5776c8431bea271a65a65b716fb38.jpg

When it comes off the grill it is hot and juicy. Personally think it has a great flavor and I'm sure it has to do with the cooking method. Plus it doesn't seem like a dense meat puck.

Wow, meant to post this two hours ago...

This was the final Ultimate Dining Package procurement for the cruise. A triple order of the chicken tenders without fries.

20190525_013354.thumb.jpg.cbe661d8d5bf04eaac2c27cca8503f06.jpg

Sure if I had fries it would be another box filled to the top.

Overall I have to say Playmakers really added value to the UDP. The continuous hours plus being open late (normally 11 to 11:30 pm range) added great availability. Never did give Johnny Rockets a chance. Otherwise I did end up enjoying all the pay venues with the exception again of Johnny Rockets and Solarium Bistro for dinner. Not really sure if the UDP would have covered any of the upcharge items at Solarium Bistro. Again from what I was told the upcharge items in the MDR wouldn't have been covered either. Guess that it is one aspect that Star Class will have an advantage of, upcharge items covered.

Overall the freedom of being able to use the UDP multiple times in a evening was great. Challenge of course is being able to fit in an early meal followed by a second round later. I still would find it difficult to have a dinner at 5:30 or 6:30 and then try to hit up another place by 9:30.

For a final note, once again I didn't get a chance at that Campfire Cookie from Playmakers. Maybe on Mariner the end of October/beginning of November.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:22 PM, Baked Alaska said:

I would much rather eat sushi than pancakes, etc for breakfast any day of the week. 

Missed this comment, but I'll agree.

8 minutes ago, hayley_bopp said:

My husband thinks I'm weird 'cause I'll eat anything at anytime of the day. 

Nothing wrong with that in my book.