Adventure of the Seas

Mee

Set sail today on Adventure of the Seas! Good day with so many things done right. However I received the worst customer service related to a drink package issue. Needless to say this will be my last cruise on RC. I am all ready looking for reviews on other cruise lines which show that they value their customers. They will get my business going forward.

Mee, really sorry to hear your bad experience / issues with drink package.  Hope things get resolved and look up.

We'll be on Adventure in December and really looking forward to it.  Voyager class is DH's favorite (perfect size, etc).  Hope you can still enjoy your cruise.

On 5/17/2019 at 9:07 PM, Mee said:

Set sail today on Adventure of the Seas! Good day with so many things done right. However I received the worst customer service related to a drink package issue. Needless to say this will be my last cruise on RC. I am all ready looking for reviews on other cruise lines which show that they value their customers. They will get my business going forward.

Hi Mee, very sorry to hear about your negative experience on your Adventure sailing. I don’t know if you were aware, but this site is not anything owned by Royal Caribbean and is in no way an official means of reaching the company. We are a community of cruising enthusiasts who happen to have a (frequently strong) preference for Royal Caribbean and use this site to share questions, advice, and our experiences with everyone here.

Not to say we’re all “fanbois”, you’ll find plenty of criticism here as well. But if you meant for this to be feedback that Royal Caribbean would be reading and might take action on, you unfortunately came to the wrong place. You’ll be much better served in that regard by completing your post-cruise survey and/or contacting Royal through the official email and phone info posted on their site.

You'll also have limited success in finding reviews of other cruise lines due to our particular focus. There are some discussions in the forums about other lines in terms of pro/con vs. Royal, but no in-depth reviews.

If I can ask, what happened with your drink package? It seems odd that an issue with that, when you said everything else about boarding day was “done right”, would be enough to make you swear off the entire cruise line.

Best of luck in getting your drink package problem resolved, and in finding a line that fits your cruising style and preferences.