Meals on coco cay

Hi bfbuckeye, I was wondering this as well. I read “older” comments that CocoCay lunch was only served 11 -1.....then to just find snacks kind of foods. But now with new CocoCay OpenDoc, I was going to grab pre made sandwiches at ParkCafe & toss in the cooler in the Cabana for a breakfast, just to avoid crowds & get to the cabana right away.

23 hours ago, Bfbuckeye said:

Does coco cay serve any form of breakfast? We have oasis lagoon cabana and would rather get right to the island and not have to go to windjammer. 

No there is no breakfast.  Prior to "Perfect Day" most of the food was brought out from the ship.  It is my understanding now all of the food is prepared on Coco Cay.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Short answer is no, they do not serve breakfast. Some locations, such as Snack Shack, begins serving food before Chill Grill or Skipper's Grill begins service. Not sure exactly what time they open.

According to this weeks cruise compass Captain Jacks (not complimentary) opens up at 8:30, the two Snack snacks open up at 10:30 before the Skippers and Chill Grill open up at 11:30. 

3 hours ago, cookie10* said:

Well that's hard to understand why it wouldn't be but oh well. Are there any other places (restaurants or Bars) that require additional charges?

Bars always cost extra for their drinks, but your drink packages work there.

The only restaurant right now on CocoCay that costs extra is Captain Jacks.