I'm all packed and so excited

I needed to share my joy with someone so here seems like the place.  We leave Sunday on the Allure just hubby and I to celebrate 25 years of marriage then on the 27th we board the Empress with our three children for a family cruise.  I'm so freaking excited even though we just cruised in December.  I cannot wait to be without the kids for a vacation and I'm also excited for Cuba. 

Congratulation! Wow, are you doing a special dinner, or excursion,  or flowers or something? We have our 25th as well, but I haven’t really thought about doing an extra thing, the cruise is my gift! We are bringing young adults & are traveling with a huge group, so just going on HOTS in June is huge for us.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 12:58 PM, RTripp said:

Congratulation! Wow, are you doing a special dinner, or excursion,  or flowers or something? We have our 25th as well, but I haven’t really thought about doing an extra thing, the cruise is my gift! We are bringing young adults & are traveling with a huge group, so just going on HOTS in June is huge for us.

We did the unlimited dining for our anniversary cruise and booked excursions.  Loved the cooking class at Playa Mia.  We also loved Cuba and so sad that we cannot return soon.