The Key

Hello cruisers,

My next sailing is 2 Jan 2020, Quantum OTS out of Singapore. I have just found out that the Solarium is only available for Suite guests (Asian sailing rules). Mega bummed about that.

I have discovered that Quantum has the option of the Key and I am wondering if Solarium access might be available as one of the benefits. However I need to know where in the Cruise Planner does one find The Key?  Is it under the Onboard Activities tab?  Nothing appears there as yet, since it's 7 months till sail date.

Any information much appreciated.

19 minutes ago, KWofPerth said:

... However I need to know where in the Cruise Planner does one find The Key?  Is it under the Onboard Activities tab?  Nothing appears there as yet, since it's 7 months till sail date.

Any information much appreciated.

Hello!

You should find it in the Cruise Planner under "Internet & More"...

image.thumb.png.8dfea6ce70249cf6443b8854f215dd60.pngimage.png.022148bc1393c698733a013dd509cc0b.png

10 hours ago, Cruisemad888 said:

Not in my cruise planner either and I am on the Quantum on February 2020 from Singapore 

LIkely too early - I am sailing in Feb 2020 and almost nothing except shore excursions and drink packages are on there yet. I'm watching it daily, though. Stuff showed up about 7-8 months prior on my Navigator sailing (although it can really vary).

T

On 5/19/2019 at 1:12 AM, Cruisemad888 said:

I will call as it is not showing as yet and the prices vary for those who book in USA to those in the UK

The price variance maybe  due to the currency conversion. We go to the Philippines once a year to visit family and can exchange US dollars for almost market rate. Exchanging US to Pounds or Euros it far from the market rate