Booked shore excursions not showing on excursions list (to check for price drops)

I'm heading out on an Alaska cruise on Radiance next month.  I booked my shore excursions ages ago, and have been periodically checking the prices on them, and rebooking when the prices have dropped.  I went to check today, and NONE of the FOUR excursions that I've booked through RCI are showing up at all in the shore excursions list.  They aren't showing as sold out (which I've seen for a handful of excursions), they just aren't showing up at all.  Almost as if RCI doesn't want me to see them, and see if the price has dropped.  Has anyone else had this experience recently?  This is definitely a new development (if it is a development), as (like I mentioned), I've checked prices on these excursions many times over the last year since we booked our cruise.

6 hours ago, Momof4crazytocruise said:

Try selecting your already booked one from your calendar, clicking on 'details' and it should pop up. 

Thank you this is the best tip.  When I'm at work using Chrome I cannot see the ones I already booked to check the price but I can at home on Firefox.  Now you have solved my issue as well as the OP's.