Dining Reservations on Anthem

Hi all! My family and I are going on our 2nd cruise in July on  Anthem. We are scheduled for MTD and on Cruise Planner dining reservations are not showing for the MDR only the fee restaurants. I have been checking daily since about 100 days out we're now inside 50 days. Is this normal? It seems like from the other posts I've read that reservations should be open by now. I need reservations because my daughter has several food allergies so it's important we get the same waitstaff. When we cruised last year they got to know us and were fantastic about working with her restrictions. If I have to wait till we are onboard, how difficult is it to get reservations for the same table every night?

Thanks!

Hi @chrgrfndan, welcome to the forums!

This may just be typical (and stubborn) Royal Caribbean IT bugs on their web site. But you may want to call your travel agent (or Royal if you booked directly) and verify that you are indeed registered for My Time Dining. I've had to get that registration fixed on every cruise so far -- I always request Traditional Dining and get put on MTD anyway. ?