Coco Cay Beach Loungers

Considering purchasing the beach loungers for two for our upcoming sailing on Harmony in July. They are not available to pre-purchase on the cruise planner (states you have to reserve on the ship)

Has anyone been able to purchase prior to cruise? I’m thinking they MAY open that up sometime prior?? 

Also, are they in a good location? My thinking is that it will be less crowded where these are located??

1 hour ago, TFinNC said:

Considering purchasing the beach loungers for two for our upcoming sailing on Harmony in July. They are not available to pre-purchase on the cruise planner (states you have to reserve on the ship)

Has anyone been able to purchase prior to cruise? I’m thinking they MAY open that up sometime prior?? 

Also, are they in a good location? My thinking is that it will be less crowded where these are located??

There wasn't very many people in that area Saturday.  It was a ghost town in the bungalow/beach bed area too!  Everyone was at the pool and waterpark.

2 hours ago, TFinNC said:

I booked them for my July Navigator cruise.  I am looking forward to it not being super crowded and a bit more quiet than on the ship or at the pool/water park.  I wanna hear the ocean and sleep in the sun.  I paid $35.

2 hours ago, TFinNC said:

They are not available to pre-purchase on the cruise planner (states you have to reserve on the ship)

This usually means they are sold out for your sailing, they want you to check in once on the ship to see if anyone has cancelled, if not they put you on a waiting list.

I go to Coco Cay in October on Harmony, all of the loungers and bungalows say the same thing on my sailing, they are not available for pre-purchase. I'm in a suite, so I will have the Suite Concierge try and reserve one for me instead of a waiting list.