Atmosphere in September for Oasis class

I've only cruised in the summer months (June-July). Oasis of Seas was pretty fun and the atmosphere was great when we sailed. We did all the events at night and people were enjoying themselves having fun.

How is the atmosphere in September for Oasis class (allure specifically 8th september)? Is it a much older audience like 65+? My wife and I were 30 when we last sailed Oasis of Seas, and we had our daughter with us. I'm asking for a friend who is in his 30s that wants to go on his first cruise with his girlfriend. He likes a good atmosphere and energy.

5 minutes ago, xps15z said:

I've only cruised in the summer months (June-July). Oasis of Seas was pretty fun and the atmosphere was great when we sailed. We did all the events at night and people were enjoying themselves having fun.

How is the atmosphere in September for Oasis class (allure specifically 8th september)? Is it a much older audience like 65+? My wife and I were 30 when we last sailed Oasis of Seas, and we had our daughter with us. I'm asking for a friend who is in his 30s that wants to go on his first cruise with his girlfriend. He likes a good atmosphere and energy.

The atmosphere will be pretty much the same but without so many children.  Definitely no need to worry about it being an "old" crowd.  The big ships are magnets for all age groups.

4 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

The atmosphere will be pretty much the same but without so many children.  Definitely no need to worry about it being an "old" crowd.  The big ships are magnets for all age groups.

Ok, just trying to give him as much information as possible. He's a night owl and although he's a fun person individually, depending on your personality you still want to have some sort of energy around the ship at night. I know there was in the summer months because that's the only time I've cruised and I've also read in the off season it attracts an older crowd. When we sail we get all the age groups but perhaps most of it is late 30s to 40s with children, then sprinkle in some 50+ who is cruising with their with family (like my parents did). For all the events, rather its the game shows, comedy, karaoke, motown singing, there was always a lot of energy as we are from a big city so it feels like home to us lol.

Side note, I didn't really notice a ridiculous amount of children when we sailed. There were kids around, but the ship is so large that I noticed more adults than kids. Perhaps it's because I'm a parent and I don't notice it that much or probably its perhaps I don't pay attention to people at all.