What can 4 YR old do?

Apatt08

Hey guy!  I am sailing on Independence of the Seas early January 2020, so I have some time to figure things out but had a general question!

Our sailing goes to Labadee and Jamaica.  I am searching for a shore excursion for Jamaica and swimming with the dolphins sounds like just the ticket.  One thing that I just noticed was that the excursion is for 8 yrs and up.  I will have 3 children 12, 9 and 4....so I guess we can't do swimming with the dolphins, which is a huge bummer.  

I started looking more and I don't see any excursions that say that they are good for children that young, even some of the ones where you sit and lounge on the beach, lol. 

So, my question:  What excursions can a 4 yr old participate in for Falmouth Jamaica? 

In general, I find that excursions through RC have a strict age limit, however, those same providers will have lower age limits if you book directly with them.  You don't have the benefit of RC transportation but if you chose to leave at the same time as the RC bus, you should be ok to get back in time.  My daughter is 7 and we haven't been able to book RC excursions but book them on our own as we feel comfortable.

We elected to do the Blue Waters Beach Club in Falmouth with our small children. Kids under 5 were free, and it's a nice, clean, vendor free beach that is pretty shallow and safe. We enjoyed our time there - we had 8 kids 7 and under, and they all had a blast. I packed collapsible beach buckets, brought some shovels, and a couple sets of snorkeling gear.