Gluten Free

There are gluten free options for bread, desserts, and even pizza.  You need to make sure you note gluten free on your reservation and then also let your dining room wait staff know.  They will make sure to go over the menu with you and guide you through the options and what can be made gluten free.  

@spursfreak21 There is definitely bread and they will bring that to the table nightly if you speak to them. I've never seen pasta but I can't say for sure they don't have it. The menu is clear what is gluten free and your waiter will speak with you about it. Usually she/he will bring you the next night's menu and you can order ahead of time so they can make sure your food isn't contaminated - helpful for Celiac's.

My wife has to eat gluten free and Royal Caribbean is very accommodating to her needs. Please see the previous post I have made regarding being gluten free on RC.

My wife had gluten free breads brought to her every evening and did get gluten free pasta on Freedom this past January.