Seapass card for childern

Let me start by thanking everyone for the tons of information that have helped my wife and I every time we cruise (4 times now - all with RC) ... We're getting ready to cruise as a family for the first time (us 2 and our 3 daughters - 14, 12 & 7). After setting our account to a CC during check in, I know that every member of the family will get a seapass card. I know how the charging works for us, but can somebody shed some light regarding how the charges work regarding stuff that my daughters want to pay for? Let's say, they're on their own and they want to buy something. Will it be open for them to charge anything on the ship? can I set a limit for each card? kind of like an allowance for each of them?

You can completely shut off charging privileges and you should also be able to set a limit.   I don't believe this can be done when you check-in online, so just set up the children with a cash account when you complete the online check-in.  When you board the ship you just go to Guest Services and you should be able to set a limit there.

When you do the online check in your options are to give them charging privileges or not allow charging privileges. If you want to set a specific amount to each card, then like @AshleyDillo said, head to guest services and they can do that for you. A word of advice though, guests services is crazy on day 1, so either head there right after you board, or do it in day 2.