MDR Menus same all ships?

I love to browse the menus before my vacations!  I am sailing on Adventure of the Seas next month and I was looking for a current MDR menu.  Does the whole fleet of Royal Caribbean ships have the exact same menu in the Main Dining Rooms, or does it vary from ship to ship?  

1 hour ago, Blondie511 said:

I love to browse the menus before my vacations!  I am sailing on Adventure of the Seas next month and I was looking for a current MDR menu.  Does the whole fleet of Royal Caribbean ships have the exact same menu in the Main Dining Rooms, or does it vary from ship to ship?  

They are mostly the same but from my experience every class of ships also have a few things thats different. It may also depend on the region you're sailing in. For example,  on my Allure cruise out of Port Everglades. One of the nights had a Appetizer with a full stone crab claw in the mdr (I ended up having 4 crab claws). I've never seen it in any other RCL ship I've been on.

On 5/13/2019 at 9:18 PM, Jzx1103 said:

They are mostly the same but from my experience every class of ships also have a few things thats different. It may also depend on the region you're sailing in. For example,  on my Allure cruise out of Port Everglades. One of the nights had a Appetizer with a full stone crab claw in the mdr (I ended up having 4 crab claws). I've never seen it in any other RCL ship I've been on.

Have to agree, I have had a few dishes in the MDR that are individual to a ship (although it has been somewhat rare) but for the most part the menu changes each night and they are the same on most ships.  I know things have changed a bit but at one point I knew for dessert on the first night that they were going to have the blueberry peach crumble (which I started to anticipate and enjoy).  

On 5/13/2019 at 8:01 PM, Blondie511 said:

Download the Royal Caribbean International APP, not the Royal IQ, and once you sign into your account and it pulls up your cruise,  you will be able to view the menus for each night in each of the main Dining rooms as well as the Specialty restaurants.