business center

Is there a business center on Anthem of the Seas?  My husband might possibly need an actual  computer a day or two. We each bought the key which gives us one device with internet each, so my next question would be.... If we have our laptop can we use whatever internet code we have on either device?  Then we won't need the business center.

2 hours ago, mittmott said:

Is there a business center on Anthem of the Seas?  My husband might possibly need an actual  computer a day or two. We each bought the key which gives us one device with internet each, so my next question would be.... If we have our laptop can we use whatever internet code we have on either device?  Then we won't need the business center.

Yes, you can use your code for any device that connects to the ship's wifi. My husband brings his laptop all the time. Also, he can switch between his laptop and his phone with the same code -- just log out with one before you log into the other.

Hope that helps!