The Key Lunch - Dress Code

Brenna

Does anyone know if there is a dress code for the embarkation day lunch that is provided in the speciality restaurants? My husband is board the ship in basketball shorts & sneakers kind of guy, but we have the Key currently booked for our 9/29 Harmony sailing so wondering if I will need to tell him to wear something else. 

Appreciate any info as I haven’t seen this discussed at all in regards to the Key

5 minutes ago, Brenna said:

Does anyone know if there is a dress code for the embarkation day lunch that is provided in the speciality restaurants? My husband is board the ship in basketball shorts & sneakers kind of guy, but we have the Key currently booked for our 9/29 Harmony sailing so wondering if I will need to tell him to wear something else. 

Appreciate any info as I haven’t seen this discussed at all in regards to the Key

As long as your not in a wet bathing suit and have a shirt and some form of shoes on your good to go.. I have eaten in speciality restaurants for lunch all the time and I wear a T-shirt, Shorts, and flip flops