Ovation - Alaska cruises & The Key Chops lunch menu

I purchased The Key for our Alaska cruise on Ovation in August, and as we know, one of the perks is lunch at Chops Grille (although I am now seeing you can also choose from a couple other restaurants as well.). I’m getting nervous seeing some of the paired down menus for  the embarkation lunch at Chops, some only having a few options for entree’s.  My wife doesn’t eat red meats, so these limited menus won’t be very exciting for her.  Hoping to see if anyone on the upcoming cruises can verify what the Key lunch menus will look like on Ovation.

Also, our two kids eat like a good majority of young kids.  Does anyone know if Chops will have a kids menu for the embarkation lunch, or if we could request basic kids items (chicken tenders, grilled cheese, etc.)?

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

We just returned from Ovation.  Key member lunch was a Chops menu in the main dining room.  We were routed there to drop off our luggage and have lunch.  There is a seafood option on the menu (spicy shrimp or branzino).  I am unsure of the kids menu but I am sure they will accomodate