"Free" Celebrity Cruise...

For anyone that can take  a 4 day cruise next Apr 16th...and would get the drink package...the cruise is basically free!

$399 for an inside room...comes with free grats...free drinks...$300 OBC....cruise total cost is $1024...total perks value is $1166.

Might be booking my 2nd cruise with Celebrity..hard to say no to a deal like that.......

1 hour ago, monctonguy said:

$399 for an inside room...comes with free grats...free drinks...$300 OBC

Does it really come with all three perks? With the Sail Your Way change they made last month, you now pick two out of four (fourth option being free wi-fi); I think only suites get the option to pay an upgrade charge for all the perks plus Premium drink package.

Also, which ship is this? I just did a search for April 2020 and assumed it was sailing from one of the usual Florida departure ports or SJ, but I'm seeing nothing. Certainly nothing with a price of $399 pp for inside. I did find some options in the right price range for April 2021, though still nothing for April 16 -- are those what you're referring to?

52 minutes ago, Jedi Jason said:

I didn't see any sailings on any ship on April 16th.

There was.. But it looks like It got chartered because I am a travel agent and I just went on the travel agent portal to check and it says all categories are closed and its listed at Zero which usually means it got chartered... 

19 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Does it really come with all three perks? With the Sail Your Way change they made last month, you now pick two out of four (fourth option being free wi-fi); I think only suites get the option to pay an upgrade charge for all the perks plus Premium drink package.

Also, which ship is this? I just did a search for April 2020 and assumed it was sailing from one of the usual Florida departure ports or SJ, but I'm seeing nothing. Certainly nothing with a price of $399 pp for inside. I did find some options in the right price range for April 2021, though still nothing for April 16 -- are those what you're referring to?

showing on VTG for $340(no perks)...still showing on Crucon as well...listing all the perks...

$399 pp Inside: 4 nt. Key West & Nassau
w/ Drinks, Tips & $300 Credit
Promotion Expires: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Not valid with any other promotion or discount
New Bookings Only
800-493-6609

6 minutes ago, monctonguy said:

showing on VTG for $340(no perks)...still showing on Crucon as well...listing all the perks...

$399 pp Inside: 4 nt. Key West & Nassau
w/ Drinks, Tips & $300 Credit
Promotion Expires: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Not valid with any other promotion or discount
New Bookings Only
800-493-6609

OK, in light of the earlier post from a TA indicating they had also seen it but now it's gone, that's really confusing! Maybe VTG / CruCon haven't gotten the memo? ?

2 hours ago, JLMoran said:

OK, in light of the earlier post from a TA indicating they had also seen it but now it's gone, that's really confusing! Maybe VTG / CruCon haven't gotten the memo? ?

I am going to go on cruising power right now and check for you guys.. 

Ok So I wish I knew how to take a screenshot and upload it to this forum but I don't lol... Anyway on Cruising power which is the website that Royal and Celebrity have made for travel agents to use for booking it says every category is closed. Like I said earlier when this happens usually means some kind of charter... Now I have no idea why Crucon and Vacations to go website still show it available to book.. It could be Royals website at its finest being weird again I don't know.. All I can do is tell you what their official travel agent website says and it shows Every Category Closed and listed at $0.00 

2 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Also incase anyone is interested the sailing prior to that looks pretty cheap.. see if you can get any deals for that one... 

Still showing there with all the perks listed.....cant get that time off...someone might as well enjoy a "free" cruise!!!

I just checked cruising power again and it still shows all categories closed.. I am wondering if you actually call vacations to go or crucon if they let you book. Sometimes they just don't update their websites. The whole thing is so weird to me. I don't understand why cruising power would show all categories closed and listed at Zero but other booking sites will let you book.. 

Still showing there with all the perks listed.....cant get that time off...someone might as well enjoy a "free" cruise!!!

The ship in Question is Infinity Correct? or is it another ship and maybe that's my problem..?

Infinity yes...

I spoke with a rep there who confirmed all the options and categories available and just received a email yesterday with it advertised as part as Crucon;'s big Memorial day sale...

Its a hell of a deal...wish the gf could book that far in advance for vacation but no such luck.

2 hours ago, monctonguy said:

Infinity yes...

I spoke with a rep there who confirmed all the options and categories available and just received a email yesterday with it advertised as part as Crucon;'s big Memorial day sale...

Its a hell of a deal...wish the gf could book that far in advance for vacation but no such luck.

I totally believe you. I think Royal/Celebrity's website (even the travel agent one) is buggy. Too bad she can't get the time off it really is a wonderful deal.