Izumi Hibachi available for lunch??

Jess4214

Hello,

We have a group of 10 (including 3 children under 5 years old) sailing on HOS in Sept.  We LOVE sushi/sashimi so we are so excited to have this on the cruise.   I wanted to ask if Izumi Hibachi is offered during lunch?  If so, how can I go about making a reservation?  I have only seen Hibachi for dinner on Cruise Planner.  How much would it cost for the children?  Also is Izumi Hibachi and Sushi open on sea days?  What's your favorite on the Izumi menu?  Thanks so much!

On 5/12/2019 at 10:34 PM, Jess4214 said:

I wanted to ask if Izumi Hibachi is offered during lunch?

Sea days it sometimes is. May depend on the sailing.

If so, how can I go about making a reservation?

Wait until you board and go there on day 1

How much would it cost for the children?

Kids under 3 are free. Kids 3-12 are $10. 13+ = adult pricing

Also is Izumi Hibachi and Sushi open on sea days?

Yes for dinner every day.

On 5/12/2019 at 9:34 PM, Jess4214 said:

What's your favorite on the Izumi menu?

I'm not very adventuresome, I like the Spicy crispy shrimp roll, @Matt always gets the DX Sushi combo I think.

I'll put it this way, I've never had anything bad there yet, on either side of the restaurant, my Wife doesn't normally do sushi, but she will eat lunch there with me and get the shrimp roll and the tempura starter

6 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

I'm not very adventuresome, I like the Spicy crispy shrimp roll, @Matt always gets the DX Sushi combo I think.

I'll put it this way, I've never had anything bad there yet, on either side of the restaurant, my Wife doesn't normally do sushi, but she will eat lunch there with me and get the shrimp roll and the tempura starter

I so understand your wife..... I too am not a sushi eater, however, my wife is - we will go there at least once on every cruise, I'll always get the Hot Stone while she'll get the sushi..... always excellent every time.

• 4 weeks later...