Lobster night on Adventure of the Seas

Just realize it is not a full lobster.  It is lobster tails.  The tails are not NE, but I believe Pacific.  Many posters have stated they will bring you as many as you want.  

FWIW on FB there is an Adventure of the Seas page.  There are also sail date pages...it is a closed group, so you must ask to be invited.

I am sailing on Adventure in July.  I have seen a ton of pics showing lobster night.  As stated by melski94 it is the 2nd formal night.  I never order them because that is also the night they usually will do something like Osso Bucco or lamb shanks.    Lamb in my area is much more expensive.  I can get Maine lobster tails at my local grocery store fish dept for 3.99 a tail, lamb shank runs 9 bucks.  

If you really want lobster and learn your sailing won't be offering the usual lobster night, you can always order a lobster from the regular menu. There is an upcharge for this, but unlike on the formal "lobster night" dinner this will be a whole lobster. I haven't ordered one (yet) so I can't say if it's previously frozen or kept fresh in a tank; also couldn't tell you if it's a New England lobster or still the smaller variety. Maybe someone who has done a galley tour can elaborate more on this.

Its warm water lobsters.   I can get them (and do) at the grocery store for about $4 each.  Lobster night doesn't mean anything to me.  If you want Maine lobsters, it will cost you, but there is no guarantee they will be fresh.