Does whole family use same login for Royal App?

59 minutes ago, Ashmai said:

The Royal App has all four of my family members Set Sail passes inside, and we also have the VOOM Surf package for communciation between each other. Do we all sign in with the same login / pass when sailing?

I don't know about the Royal App, but if you paid for Voom for 4 devices, each device will get its own code to log in.

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I don't know about the Royal App, but if you paid for Voom for 4 devices, each device will get its own code to log in.

So they all connect to wifi with different credentials? Or they do this within the Royal App? 

Everyone connects to the ship wifi and you open your internet browser and it will default to a page that has a login or an access code option.  You prepurchased Voom and should have an access code.  This will be in your room when you board. 

You can connect to the ships wifi and if you don't put in a code you will only be able to use the app or visit royalcaribbean.com.

38 minutes ago, Ashmai said:

So they all connect to wifi with different credentials? Or they do this within the Royal App? 

The Royal App and Voom Internet are different things.  You can use the Royal App without Voom. If you bought a Voom package for 4 devices, you will receive 4 different codes.

56 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

The Royal App and Voom Internet are different things.  You can use the Royal App without Voom. If you bought a Voom package for 4 devices, you will receive 4 different codes.

Actually, you receive one code and it’s good for 4 devices.