“The Key”

33 minutes ago, markm said:

How many of “The Key” are permitted per sailing (Explorer of the Seas size ship)?

The rumors have been one hundred per sailing. No one has mentioned a variance on passenger count based on ship size so far, but it wouldn’t surprise me. 

12 hours ago, markm said:

How many of “The Key” are permitted per sailing (Explorer of the Seas size ship)?

It depends on how many passengers are on a ship, so it varies from ship to ship. They have a percentage based on the amount of passengers booked. 

It was initially 100.   It's proving to be quite popular so I suspect they are finding ways to expand beyond 100.   

I suspect with the new pricing that is becoming common it may be tiered now.  $19.99 for the first 100, $24.99 for the next 50, $29.99 for the next 50 and so on.  I've seen it as high as $38 per person per day.  Seems rather crazy but if people buy it they'll keep adjusting the pricing and quantity I suspect.

2 hours ago, twangster said:

It was initially 100.   It's proving to be quite popular so I suspect they are finding ways to expand beyond 100.   

I suspect with the new pricing that is becoming common it may be tiered now.  $19.99 for the first 100, $24.99 for the next 50, $29.99 for the next 50 and so on.  I've seen it as high as $38 per person per day.  Seems rather crazy but if people buy it they'll keep adjusting the pricing and quantity I suspect.

Thank you. I imagine if they sell to many of them the benefits will be greatly reduced

is this that popular?

$420 for 2 people on a 7 day cruise

You can conclusively value the free lunch at $50 and 2 internet keys, worth $150.

still at $220 for early embarking, and a private line at ports of call? 

yeah, private seating at shows and some extra hours on flowrider/rock wall.

Thats still a lot...

33 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I wouldn't pay more than $24.99 pppd for it (I've purchased it before - it's great, but there's a point where it just isn't worth it). Frankly I'd rather pay $20 pppd.

We were able to get in for 19.99. And as it’s a shorter 3 night cruise it made a better value.