A New Perfect Day Come Soon......

I Was On Mine Last Cruise And I Was Having A Meal With An Officer And It Was The Hotel Head Person And He Said That Royal Will Announced In A Few Weeks A New Perfect Day Location Some In The World. I Hope This Is True Because I Really Want It To Happen.  Oh Well Only Time Will Tell.

On 5/11/2019 at 9:48 PM, Andrew72681 said:

Selfishly I hope for Labadee. That way they could take half the ships east and half the ships west in the Caribbean and have “Perfect Day” stop. 

I would have to agree with this statement!  I doubt that they will but it definitely would be nice, Labadee is nice but it is honestly a port that I would almost rather stay on the ship.  Last time we were there about 7 years ago it was ok, but not our favorite port. 

44 minutes ago, bhageerah said:

I would have to agree with this statement!  I doubt that they will but it definitely would be nice, Labadee is nice but it is honestly a port that I would almost rather stay on the ship.  Last time we were there about 7 years ago it was ok, but not our favorite port. 

If I didn’t have a young child I think Labadee would be more fun. But with her being 8 Labadee doesn’t compare to CocoCay. 

On 5/21/2019 at 9:12 AM, Matt said:

After speaking with RC about Perfect Day, while they would not talk of what's next, it does seem that the success of CocoCay has increased the drive to get the other islands (including Labadee) moving perhaps faster than before. That was my take on what I was hearing.

Let’s hope that means that 11/8/20 is the grand opening of Perfect Dee Labadee, but hopefully the keep the media away ?

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Indybleu said:

Perhaps Freeport may be a candidate somehow, too.  Rccl heavily investing there.

I’m wondering how big of a dock they could be on the land that was the Lucayan resort. Not being an expert I’m not sure if they could get deep enough water for Oasis class vessels. Perhaps Oasis class ships go there and smaller boats go to freeport.