Time zone changes during cruise(dumb question)

Sorry to trouble everyone with such a trivial question.  My upcoming (second!) cruise changes time zones a few times.  I know that I will be changing my watch to keep current with whatever time zone we are in throughout the trip, BUT is there a way for me to be sure that I am correct?  Can I confirm what time zone I am in on my TV in my room, or is the current time posted somewhere that I can check?  I do not want to be late for any activities or excursions.  Thanks for answering my question, you all ROCK!

Blondie don't feel dumb asking questions, everyone here needed questions answered at some point.

There will be "ship time" which may or may not match the time zone that you are in. When you get on board set your watch to the ship time(can find in on your tv) and pay attention to be on that time when you get off the ship because you don't want to get back to the ship late. Before getting off the ship I usually double check my watch or make note of the different time on my phone so I don't get into a sticky wicket

If you are on a Transatlantic or Pacific, the ship will change time zones usually at 2 am.  I would highly suggest you take your watch off the auto time zone and manually set it to match ship time.  If your ship is in the Caribbean, the ship time doesn't always change to match local time.  Thats up to the Captain to decide to change time or not.  If any doubt about time, just check with the crew or your TV in your stateroom.

Any time changes will be listed on the cruise compass.  When we leave the ship at a port, I always verify with staff what is local time vs ship time.