No Mother's Day Gift For Me

Ok...this is just making fun at Royal's pricing, and pointing out how once again, their "sales" are just marketing.

We have 5 cruises booked with the next one for this August and furthest out Mar 2021.  Yesterday , they added a "Sale" tag that is listed as CELEBRATE MOM BONUS.

Oh great...maybe we have a price drop (which really can only be our Dec cruise as all others have gone way up since we booked them).  Well, I price checked all of our cruises, and the pricing is the exact same as it was yesterday, and also earlier in the week.  So where's the "mom celebration" price? 

Or maybe it's just telling family members to book a cruise for mom. ? Gotta laugh.

6 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

Ok...this is just making fun at Royal's pricing, and pointing out how once again, their "sales" are just marketing.

We have 5 cruises booked with the next one for this August and furthest out Mar 2021.  Yesterday , they added a "Sale" tag that is listed as CELEBRATE MOM BONUS.

Oh great...maybe we have a price drop (which really can only be our Dec cruise as all others have gone way up since we booked them).  Well, I price checked all of our cruises, and the pricing is the exact same as it was yesterday, and also earlier in the week.  So where's the "mom celebration" price? 

Or maybe it's just telling family members to book a cruise for mom. ? Gotta laugh.

I checked each room type for an upcoming cruise and they actually went up from yesterday to today. Was a small blip down Tuesday through Thursday and back up today.

Actually what RCL is doing is to give an OBC. The  amount is dependent on what class of cabin you have.

We had booked 3 Spacious View Balconies on the Grandeur on Thursday when on Friday morning I noticed the offer, called our TA and each cabin got an additional $75 OBC.

Call you TA or RCL and ask for it.

50 minutes ago, 711Dave said:

Actually what RCL is doing is to give an OBC. The  amount is dependent on what class of cabin you have.

We had booked 3 Spacious View Balconies on the Grandeur on Thursday when on Friday morning I noticed the offer, called our TA and each cabin got an additional $75 OBC.

Call you TA or RCL and ask for it.

Thanks.  Just double checked again on our booking (where a price drop is possible), and OBC is only in the interior and ocean view for our cruises.  For our balcony category, no OBC and stayed the same.  Glad you were able to get some OBC.