Balcony Dividers

I can be wrong, but my guess is NO.  Lady G is older and typically those ships that have not gone through dry dock for an over haul, will not have the ability to have the balcony dividers to be taken down.  Lady G will not go into dry dock until either 2020 or 2021.

If you go onto FB there is a Lady G page.  Just request to join.  They are a fountain of information on that site.  Everything from best hotels in Baltimore to stay at, to the bartenders you should search out.  Lady G's passengers are very loyal to Lady G.   Baltimore is a great port to cruise from.  Happy travels.

On 5/11/2019 at 12:14 AM, SpeedNoodles said:

pinging @coneyraven

Not that I'm aware of ..... those balconies are def. "old school" -- While I've never stayed in one on there..... typical law of supply & demand, we've found the balconies on Lady G to be way out of our price range, but have seen enough of them thanks to cabin crawls, I don't recall the dividers being able to be opened ..... As @Pima1988 suggested, join the Grandeur of the Seas Fans Facebook page ..... I guarantee you'll find the answer there.

Just now, Pima1988 said:

@coneyraven  I would also think that Lady G has way fewer balconies than most of Royal's fleet.  I pass her all the time when traveling up to NJ, and when you look at her you can see it looks like there are only 2 decks that have balconies.

You are correct, there are only two decks (#7 & #8) plus the aft balconies ..... the fact that there are so few means they cans sell them at a Premium price --- out of my league.

• 4 months later...