Labadee and Coco Cay ... on the same itinerary? How often?

2 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Does this ever happen? Mr. SpeedNoodles would let me book one of those in a heartbeat.

I saw this when I was searching for August/Sep 2020 recently!! Only ONE sailing.. I thiink it was on an OA ship but I don’t remember exactly. 

1 hour ago, Mrs. RoyalMoyal said:

Egads,  it interferes with High School Football... so it will have to happen again in a few years. I like this itinerary! Lots and lots of beaches.

Us too.  We can only cruise during our summer dead period which lasts only 2 weeks (and my daughter has a championship meet the first week) so really only 1 week which we will be on Navigator this year.  Only 2 more summers and then hopefully more time.  

Really love the idea of both ports and hope they do this more!  It will be interesting where Independence will sail.  

Luckily for me, our kids are grown.  The sailing I would do is Sept.   It is not only the cheapest, but from someone that has lived through many a hurricane,  and August is the month I try to steer clear of when sailing if I have to fly to a port.  

We sail out of NJ during the summer.  Typically they don't cancel the cruise, they just change the ports.  We found out 48 hrs prior on 1 cruise that Bermuda was not happening, instead we were going to Canada.  Beauty was RCCL treated us well.  They gave us 250 (couple) OBC, plus 50% of the cost to sail in OBC, if not used it went right back to our credit card.  We had the money back on our credit card within days of returning home. 

2 hours ago, Constantino said:

In addition to the symphony cruise listed above, 1 more

5 night in 2021 

So if Explorer is still doing the 9-night ABC itinerary at that time, that would make an amazing B2B for anyone able to do it. (When is it my turn to  win the lottery? ?)

I have Symphony of the Seas Feb 20th, 2021 - 7 night

Yall should all join Me and my family especially if you have kids to play with mine.... better yet ... Group cruise

As soon as I saw both private islands, st. thomas, san juan..... if I'm not mistaken this is pretty close to @Matt 's dream itinerary. 

I'm hoping we're going to start seeing more of it, now that Perfect Day is open and has proven to accommodate not only the larger ships, but two ships at once.  RCCL needs to get their investment back, so they will send more and more sailings there.  I'd expect, anyway. 

Wow!!! I like that itinerary too! Gives us an excuse to go on Symphony maybe sooner than later! Hmmmm.....

Here is the sailing @JasonL is referring to... 02/20/21... 

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/itinerary/7-night-eastern-caribbean-perfect-day-from-miami-on-symphony/SY07MIA-2712720663?sail-date=2021-04-17&currency=USD&wuc=USA&dates_maxDate=02%2F28%2F2021&dates_minDate=02%2F01%2F2021

20 minutes ago, JohnK6404 said:

Wow!!! I like that itinerary too! Gives us an excuse to go on Symphony maybe sooner than later! Hmmmm.....

Here is the sailing @JasonL is referring to... 02/20/21... 

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/itinerary/7-night-eastern-caribbean-perfect-day-from-miami-on-symphony/SY07MIA-2712720663?sail-date=2021-04-17&currency=USD&wuc=USA&dates_maxDate=02%2F28%2F2021&dates_minDate=02%2F01%2F2021

Thanks, I was trying to do that but couldn't royal website to load 

My wife is now determined (aka obsessed ?) to find a way to do this itinerary on Symphony!

Looks like there are 16 dates for 2020 through APR 2021 (7-night) alone... I guess it's not as rare an itinerary as I thought at first!

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/?currentPage=1&dates_maxDate=04%2F30%2F2021&dates_minDate=01%2F01%2F2020&departureCode_MIA=true&durationCode_6to8=true&icid=hpnvbr_pagehe_fnd_hm_awaren_938&itineraryPanel=SY07MIA-2712720663&shipCode_AL=true&shipCode_OA=true&shipCode_SY=true

On 5/10/2019 at 3:14 PM, SpeedNoodles said:

Cool...so occasionally - I'll have to keep my eyes peeled (although I thought I went through every Caribbean cruise and I missed those, so apparently I'm not very good at it).

luckily they always use a fairly distinctive coco cay picture for any cruise porting there.  So you can relatively easily scan through all carribean destination cruises for anything with that pic, and then glance for labadee.

13 minutes ago, Constantino said:

luckily they always use a fairly distinctive coco cay picture for any cruise porting there.  So you can relatively easily scan through all carribean destination cruises for anything with that pic, and then glance for labadee.

Aaaand yet I still missed it (story of my life, lol)

4 hours ago, Constantino said:

Actually I found it because I was more interested in visiting Labadee so I would let a page with Caribbean destinations load then use Command+F to find Labadee! Way easier this way since less sailings are going there than to Coco Cay

On 5/12/2019 at 10:59 AM, Srp431 said:

Love the itinerary as well. I would love Coco Cay, Labadee, and Key West on a 7 night, but I've never seen it

How about a 8 nighter?

Empress OTS

April 4, 2020 going to 

Miami, Florida • Key West, Florida • Havana, Cuba* • Cruising • Labadee, Haiti • Cruising • Perfect Day At Cococay • Miami, Florida

without Key West, on Majesty OTS

5 nights - January 25, 2020 or March 7, 2020 or April 4, 2020

Fort Lauderdale, Florida • Cruising • Labadee, Haiti • Cruising • Perfect Day At Cococay • Fort Lauderdale, Florida

My family booked that 5 night Explorer OTS sailing in March 2021. Its killing me having to wait another 22 months to visit Perfect Day at Coco Cay! Last time we were at Coco Cay was 2016 and we’ve never been to Labadee, so this itinerary worked out perfectly for us.

Explorer looks to be scheduled for a Royal Amplification in 2020, so we decided to try out a spring sailing after she gets amped!