Cafe Promenade on Navigator

22 hours ago, Kriazerie said:

Sweet! I'm surprising my gf with a beverage package, pretty sure she can make up the cost on frappucinos alone!

Ok so here is the problem... since the refurb Navigator has a stand alone Starbucks which is NOT included in the package.. There is upgraded coffee at Cafe Promenade but its Seattle's best not Starbucks.. They do have a version of a Frap there but its not the same as real Starbucks.. I could totally tell the difference. 

So the Starbucks is NOT included then right? Pretty sure it has never been included when I have had the drink package..

"Free" Seattle's Best coffee is prob not what most ppl are looking forward to when they get excited for free Starbucks on a cruise....

11 minutes ago, monctonguy said:

So the Starbucks is NOT included then right? Pretty sure it has never been included when I have had the drink package..

"Free" Seattle's Best coffee is prob not what most ppl are looking forward to when they get excited for free Starbucks on a cruise....

exactly.. Starbucks has never been included when it has Stand Alone kiosks which Oasis Class and now Mariner and Navigator have.. 

2 hours ago, marti314 said:

Did all of the ships switch to SEATTLES BEST at the cafe promenade or Latitudes etc?

I have not seen any Starbucks being brewed outside of the starbucks dedicated kiosks..

When we were on Anthem in Feb that pastry shop (can't remember the name) had Starbuck's coffee products.