Dress Code at Specialty Restaurants

Ashmai

It seems rather vague when "suggesting" what to wear at the different places on our cruise ship. We will be on Symphony of the Seas in a couple weeks and our family is doing a 3 night dinner package. I was planning on wearing jeans to these with a collared shirt, but now am worried maybe that isn't dressy enough. However my family hates dressing up at all on vacation lol. What should teenagers wear? Obviously no swim ware but are jeans and a collared shirt ok?

37 minutes ago, Ashmai said:

It seems rather vague when "suggesting" what to wear at the different places on our cruise ship. We will be on Symphony of the Seas in a couple weeks and our family is doing a 3 night dinner package. I was planning on wearing jeans to these with a collared shirt, but now am worried maybe that isn't dressy enough. However my family hates dressing up at all on vacation lol. What should teenagers wear? Obviously no swim ware but are jeans and a collared shirt ok?

Oh, you'll be totally fine with that plan! Really the only thing that gets "enforced" is the swinwear/no shoes prohibition in the dining areas. Enjoy!

DH always wore pants (dress or dockers), & either a button down short sleeve shirt or polo shirt, and deck shoes in MDR, specialty, & Coastal Kitchen.  "Formal" nights meant a sport coat & tie, with a long sleeve dress shirt & dressier pants  Even though plenty of men wore shorts, he preferred to err on the side of slightly more dressed up than not.