RoyalUp Ovation - Please ensure your sailing is within the next 30 days Please ensure there are no errors in the information you entered

Hi,

I am sailing May end onboard the Ovation. I am booked for a large balcony. Whenever I got to the the upgrade page (https://www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/cruise-room-upgrade) and enter my details it says ---- "Please ensure your sailing is within the next 30 days. Please ensure there are no errors in the information you entered"

Any insights, what's going on?

18 hours ago, cmk said:

I get the same thing.  I suspect it is because my reservation does not qualify for an upgrade option.  I asked CostCo agent about it and they hinted that those who qualify receive email invitations, of which I did not.

I suspect the exact same thing as I too have not received any upgrade email till now !

• 9 months later...

I get the Exact same pop up message as OP- and I’m sailing in 7 days.im in the U.S.  Paid full price (no Costco discount, etc).   I see lots of balcony cabins opening up as cancellations are rolling in every day now.  Wish I knew why I can’t even bid (or better yet, what I could do to be able to bid).  

I dont know if this has anything to do with it.. you have to make sure that you are using the correct last name on the reservation.  For example, I am going on a cruise with my mom - we have different last names. If I look under my last name, it gives me that error message... but if I use my moms last name, I do not get the error message. Even though we are both on the reservation, she is the one that booked it.. so I guess it goes by that. This is just a thought- if this happens to apply in your situation.

Thank you! But no, it is just one last name. I asked RC, no response. I’m watching for a sale, right now it is $1200 more for a balcony then whet I paid for my inside, which is too steep for me but cancellations are really rolling in. I have priority boarding, so if I’m not able to bid I’ll go to the desk just to ask nicely.