I need a price check on isle four and a clean-up in isle two!

Baked Alaska

Hello All. RCCL, in all it's wonderful glory, has removed our scheduled shore excursions from the CP offerings. As has been a hot topic several times in the last few weeks, I suspect that the current CP sale possibly may have them at a lower cost but doesn't want me to cancel and rebook at the new lower price (although, I did purchase most of our excursion on the BF Sale, so they needn't worry, but I digress). So, I'm wondering if any of you Alaska cruisers could shoot me the price of these excursions, that is if you're seeing them in your CP: Fly-out Fly Fishing in Juneau, Icy Strait Point Stream Fishing in ISP, and Knudson Cove Salmon Fishing in Ketchikan. 

Many thanks! 

aisle=grocery

isle=RCCL :3_grin:

We are July 5 Radiance and I can help you with a couple: 

Juneau Fly-out Fishing is listed at $459;  We have same issue with Icy Strait Point Stream Fishing ; Ketchikan Knudson Cove Salmon Fishing is listed at $210; 

Can anyone see Ketchikan Halibut Hunt - we also already purchased and can't see current price.

1 hour ago, Kansas Cruiser said:

We are July 5 Radiance and I can help you with a couple: 

Juneau Fly-out Fishing is listed at $459;  We have same issue with Icy Strait Point Stream Fishing ; Ketchikan Knudson Cove Salmon Fishing is listed at $210; 

Can anyone see Ketchikan Halibut Hunt - we also already purchased and can't see current price.

@Kansas Cruiser   Cool. So far, BF sale prices are better than current offerings. Thank you for the information! The Ketchikan Halibut Hunt in my CP is currently priced: 

Halibut Hunt
KETCHIKAN, ALASKA
DURATION: 6 HOURS

Experience the fish story of a lifetime as you go after the largest flatfish in the world,…

From*$369.00USD Adult     $325.00USD Child

7 minutes ago, twangster said:

Is the My Calendar trick not working?

I thought that was MY calendar trick. :-P

And nope, it is not working. One login, it populates. Login again two minutes later and it's gone. Wait 10 minutes, it's back! ARGH!! I've tried clearing cookies, going incognito, going commando (just making sure you're paying attention),  going through a VPN (different country and inside US), different browser and nada. It's all on their end, I think, having nothing to do outside of their network of servers. 

11 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

I thought that was MY calendar trick. :-P

And nope, it is not working. One login, it populates. Login again two minutes later and it's gone. Wait 10 minutes, it's back! ARGH!! I've tried clearing cookies, going incognito, going commando (just making sure you're paying attention),  going through a VPN (different country and inside US), different browser and nada. It's all on their end, I think, having nothing to do outside of their network of servers. 

So in other words the website is working "normally"?  :) 

Can anyone give me a price check on the Mount Roberts Tramway in Juneau for this summer? I purchased it at $30, but it is not showing up in my CP, now (thanks for RC for keeping me from checking the price). I've heard it is as low as $26 (currently) and as high as $34 (regular price).

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 10:57 AM, Baked Alaska said:

Can anyone give me a price check on the Mount Roberts Tramway in Juneau for this summer? I purchased it at $30, but it is not showing up in my CP, now (thanks for RC for keeping me from checking the price). I've heard it is as low as $26 (currently) and as high as $34 (regular price).

I just looked and for our cruise it is showing $34 per adult (including our "discount").

Dave