Oasis Class Ship "Secret Deck 19"?

I am looking at the deck plans for Harmony of the Seas right now on CruiseMapper (https://www.cruisemapper.com/deckplans/Symphony-Of-The-Seas-1730/deck18-5113) and on deck 18 it states this:

• “Blown Away” (zone 6-B, starboard aft) is a stairway passage leading to the unofficial (secret) deck 19. This is the highest passenger-accessible vantage point of the Symphony cruise ship. There is a small seating area (few wicker tables/chairs) and can be seen the ship’s funnels (with the RCI’s anchor logo) and radio-antennas.

Other than this statement i have found no other evidence of this deck existing to the public, but will not be back on an oasis class ship myself for about a year to find out for myself.  I have found no videos or pictures anywhere else, and the only video I found showing this area is from the ship in dry dock with the building crew up there, not very good proof of it being for passengers.  This same statement is made on the deck plans of all oasis class ships on their website.

So, does anyone have any information about this?  

You might be on to something. I fly my drones over the O class ships all the time and I just reviewed my footage and there is certainly something up there. Ignore the pic with the arrow showing my loft & look to the right where there appears to be a blue surface and some tables. Looks more crew area to me but there’s something there. 

A163AC85-3183-47A7-AC6F-6FFE23DF71C8.jpeg

5D2E5D48-6511-404B-AD60-B1120EE25F62.jpeg

1 hour ago, swimking1 said:

I am looking at the deck plans for Harmony of the Seas right now on CruiseMapper (https://www.cruisemapper.com/deckplans/Symphony-Of-The-Seas-1730/deck18-5113) and on deck 18 it states this:

• “Blown Away” (zone 6-B, starboard aft) is a stairway passage leading to the unofficial (secret) deck 19. This is the highest passenger-accessible vantage point of the Symphony cruise ship. There is a small seating area (few wicker tables/chairs) and can be seen the ship’s funnels (with the RCI’s anchor logo) and radio-antennas.

Other than this statement i have found no other evidence of this deck existing to the public, but will not be back on an oasis class ship myself for about a year to find out for myself.  I have found no videos or pictures anywhere else, and the only video I found showing this area is from the ship in dry dock with the building crew up there, not very good proof of it being for passengers.  This same statement is made on the deck plans of all oasis class ships on their website.

So, does anyone have any information about this?  

Also, it’s above the loft deck which is deck 17 so wouldn’t it be 18?

Found a video starting at the 2 minute mark shows the area.

Access, I've tried looking for a door where the loft rooms are in the past. Think every door I saw was marked as crew only.

From the video, have a hard time seeing that area open to guests. The stairs alone don't look guest friendly being a bit on the steep side.

It's deck 18 and a crew only area.

At one point in time a decade ago it was conceived to be a guest area.  If you visit the ship model on Oasis in the aft elevator banks you will see loungers and what clearly looks like a guest area.  Why it never was utilized as such is unclear.  

Crew do use it or so it seems.