Price adjustments with Priceline

Curious if I booked a cruise today for June 2019, and a few days later or within next few weeks the price drops on Priceline by $50-150, will they still do a price adjustment or is it too close to the sailing date to do that? Anyone with experience?

1 hour ago, xps15z said:

Curious if I booked a cruise today for June 2019, and a few days later or within next few weeks the price drops on Priceline by $50-150, will they still do a price adjustment or is it too close to the sailing date to do that? Anyone with experience?

You would be beyond the date for final payment when you  book and so would very (very) likely owe the full fare on making the reservation. Once full payment is made, they will not re-price.  On occasion they’ll offer some onboard credit beyond final payment if there is a significant price drop, but even then in my experience it’s shortly beyond the time final payment was due.  

P.S. I may be wrong, but it seems very unlikely there would be a major drop between now and a June cruise. Might as well go for it! Happy sailing.