Diamond drink question.

Jzx1103

So I saw that there's a specific drink menu to order from with the 3 free drink vouchers per day. The menu is perfect for me but unfortunately my wife is more into mixed fruity drinks which non are on the drink menu. If she gets say Vodka, will they charge extra to add coke or juice to it?

Edit: oops think I posted this in the wrong forum.

4 hours ago, bcarney said:

If you go to the Diamond Lounge, they can make some 'better' drinks for you.  I discovered the joy of a simple Lemon Drop there last month on Rhapsody.

Well, more accurately the joy of 3 of them one evening... ?

Yes indeed refreshing. My favorite for Diamond lounge drink. Warning though !!! Lemon Drop taste so good and you don't feel like drink alcohol drink but it's strong. It can make you drop after 3 drinks. ?

I've seen the word "Diamond" a few times in the postings. 

Is Diamond a status you earn?  or are given?  etc? 

Or, is it a certain lounge on the ship & so forth.  I'm new, just asking, please.  Drink vouchers sound... interesting.

(( Here in Las Vegas.. sorry to go off topic.. they have "Diamond Lounges" at some of the CaesasEntertainmentProperties.))

10 hours ago, VegasFella said:

I've seen the word "Diamond" a few times in the postings. 

Is Diamond a status you earn?  or are given?  etc? 

Or, is it a certain lounge on the ship & so forth.  I'm new, just asking, please.  Drink vouchers sound... interesting.

(( Here in Las Vegas.. sorry to go off topic.. they have "Diamond Lounges" at some of the CaesasEntertainmentProperties.))

Yes, it is status we earned from taking the cruise with Royal Caribbean that can find more info here https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefits/diamond-members/

Diamond Lounge is a designated area that C&A Diamond level and above can get in by using their sea pass card to enjoy the drinks and snacks at certain evening hours. 3 drinks also loaded to the sea pass card for C&A Diamond members and above to use at certain bars on the ship. However, there are alcohol lists for the Diamond drinks. Example of drink, for what you can get rum & coke (Barcadi silver only), Lemon drop martini, Cosmo Martini, Dirty Martini, Long Island Icetea, Miller lite, a few red &white wines list and more. Diamond Members and above also can enjoy the continental breakfast and premium coffee in the morning at Diamond Lounge.

11 hours ago, VegasFella said:

(( Here in Las Vegas.. sorry to go off topic.. they have "Diamond Lounges" at some of the CaesasEntertainmentProperties.)

When you sign up for Crown and Anchor which I highly suggest that you do, it cost you nothing and eventually earns you perks, Royal has one of the highest rated loyalty programs around.

With that said, at certain levels you get residual ranking between Royals program and Mlife and I believe vice versa, if you have a high Mlife plateau it can garner some perks on Royal. Not really positive about his part because I haven't really researched it.

• 2 months later...
On 7/20/2019 at 7:03 PM, DES said:

Can you get a Lemon Drop Martini with a drink coupon at a bar, or only in the Diamond Lounge?

If you are Diamond and above C&A member, Your set sail pass card (Cruise Card) loads with 3 free drinks (whatever alcohols list for Diamond). You can get the drink from most bar on the ship and most of them can make Lemon Drop Martini.

• 6 months later...

No problem. Any juice or carbonated beverage that is available in the Diamond Lounge will be provided. Think screwdrivers, rum and Coke, Jack and Coke, vodka and cranberry etc. Depending on the location of the Diamond Club on the ship, the waiters may be able to provide other fruity drinks that are pre-made. Think about it...less expensive than pouring a double Jameson’s!