Brilliance out of Tampa - Menu's for MDR???

RobWhatley

Hi Friends.  Seems like I know some of you guys.  Newbie here.  First Cruise Jan 7th out of Tampa to see if the better half can handle the movement of the boat.  I truely hope she can as we would like to take a longer voyage.  (she already has her 'patches').

I've done some homework, but cannot find Menu's for Briliance 2016.  Particularly our Jan. 7th-11th timeframe. 

Is there someplace I'm overlooking to find the MDR Menu's for that trip?

Really appreciate all the good info you all come up with.

I'd like to think that "one day", I'll have the experience to help answer some of these newbie type questions I keep coming up with.

Can you tell I'm just a "little bit" excited about our first trip? LOL

Have a GREAT Day. 

Rob

I don't have the link myself, but I know I have seen them somewhere. I believe that the menu's are fairly similar form ship to ship for the MDR, the order of which menu options on the different nights changes. I don't eat that often in the MDR though so I am not the best person to try and answer that for you.  I am sure someone here will be able to guide you in the right direction.

That being said, you have picked a very nice ship for your very first cruise. You are going to really like Brilliance. I was on her in Jan and had such a great time I am booked on her again for Feb.

This site will be  a wealth of info.

Also check out cruisecritic as often there you can get a lot of info as well due to the amount of people that frequent that site and have cruised many many times.

The standard menus are available online, I don't have a link handy but if you google something like "Royal Caribbean MDR Menus" you should be able to find them ... they go by names like Saffron, Basil, etc. named after the signature spice for that days menu.

Second step is if you can find a set of the compasses for Brilliance you will be able to see the "menu" used for each night referred to in the compass. I don't know if Matt has a recent Brilliance 5 night in the archive but if not that's what you are needing to find.

As others have noted the MDR menus are the same fleet wide (at least in the US).

Here is a link to my Compasses from our 4 night sailing from a few weeks ago, I'm sure Matt will post his when he gets the chance.  http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/brilliance-of-the-seas/thu-2015-11-12-0000

The Brilliance is a beautiful ship and the terminal in Tampa is one of the nicest I've been in.  The sail away from Tampa is beautiful also.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I have never noticed the menu for each evening in the cruise compass! And I have to admit that usually read those things a few times each day...

What have I been missing for the past 7 cruises I have done...lol.

I took a quick look at the posted link and didn't see anything on the first 10 pages or so I looked at.

Thanks much guys!  Great info.  I did Google and found menus from 2014, however thought more recent might be available.  Cindy's already decided we're going to Chops one dinner.  As newbies we're not real sure what to expect.    We're wanting to try out as many aspects of the Brilliance as we can, and hopefully, she'll be ok and we can plan a longer voyage. ;)   I'm not quite down to counting the hours yet, but please note, we're down to 38 days till boarding. lol  Thanks again for all your help.  

PS yes, I see Matt posts often, and I'll keep reading. :)

Rob