soda package

JasonL

I know everyone needs to purchase packages for the Deluxe Drink Package, but how about soda? Can I only purchase 1 soda package or does the same rules apply where a cabin of 4 would need to purchase 4 packages? Thanks yall

Yes, you can definitely purchase the soda package for just one, etc. My friend just got off Harmony with his family of four and he was the only one that purchased the soda package.

They make it a "requirement" for the DBP because they are trying to control/discourage sharing of the alcohol package.

Every cruiser will need their own beverage package (if you decide to purchase one)   The Classic Soda is usually a few bucks cheaper if you buy it BEFORE you get on the cruise.

If you are getting the soda package for the kids, then they need their own.  ($10/day x 7 = $70ish per kid for the cruise).  The refreshment / and deluxe includes sodas already, it just adds to ability to get more types of drinks for the adults.  

We are 32 days from our cruise and here's our current pricing offer (they adjust a lot with deals - depends on the cruise)

image.png.0899e8ef33365e9cb9a91d0ff894f36b.png