Cash & Credit card on board account question

So I’m going on a cruise that starts Mother’s Day with my parents. I was trying to figure out the best way to buy my mom a massage or some other spa service for the holiday without committing her to a specific time and service without running it past her and ruining the surprise. I decided that putting some money in her on board account is probably the easiest way. If she has her separate charging account linked up with her credit card, is it possible for me to go to guest services and still deposit cash to her name as surprise OBC that she can use at the spa or one or the shops? This way it gives her flexibility to treat herself. Does anyone have a better idea to achieve what I want to achieve? I kind of am assuming the spa doesn’t have gift certificates. 

Royal Caribbean does sell gift certificates on line, but it may be too late to make that happen.  The simplest method (since you are traveling with her) is to do as you suggested and just go to Guest Services and deposit cash into her account.  Maybe give her a card that says you have done this so she can choose a spa treatment of her choice.

Enjoy your cruise!