Coastal Kitchen in Jr Suite reservations

We are booked on Allure of the Seas in a Jr Suite and I am having trouble making our reservations through the pre-cruise planner.  Not sure if this is due to us being in a Jr Suite and possibly having to wait until we get onboard to make reservations for dinner or if its due to the fact we have 3 children traveling with us.  Does anyone have any insight or ran into this issue before?

Thanks!!!!

5 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

As a JS guest, you will have access to the CK for dinner only on a space available basis.  Therefore, you will not be able to make advanced reservations. You will do best by going up to the CK as soon as you get onboard and talk to the concierge there. 

Have a great cruise.  Allure is awesome. 

Somehow I knew you’d be the first with an answer!

i knew about the only dinner thing, but not about the “only if space available”. Wonder why it’s listed on my cruise planner and will let me get all the way too checkout?  Thanks for the heads up though!

5 hours ago, hsweat22 said:

Somehow I knew you’d be the first with an answer!

i knew about the only dinner thing, but not about the “only if space available”. Wonder why it’s listed on my cruise planner and will let me get all the way too checkout?  Thanks for the heads up though!

It is listed on the all the cruise planners on the ships that have CK, regardless of the cabin type. Anything JS and above, and it shows up. I have not had luck booking online for any of my bookings. I have one in a JS, the rest are GS and above. I just assumed it is one of those RCL IT glitches.

2 hours ago, Fairlynew said:

Interesting.   I am in a GS on Oasis in M arch 2020 and there are lots of dining options in the planner but CK is not listed

You may or may not see it in the cruise planner. Even if you did see, it doesn’t allow you to make reservations.  Wait for your concierge email. That’s the way to go. When are you sailing Oasis? I’m on March 15, 2020.

You may not see it yet.  Look under the 'Dining' then scroll to the bottom.  Once you get settled in your GS, take a stroll up to the CK and check it out.  Introduce yourself to the host staff there and let them know if there are any specific days/times you want to have a reservation.  It's a great benefit.

image.png.9f99a6ea59bb147d13f51f9ecf41619f.png

Enjoy the time.  The years "sail" by.  I have to say that I have loved every moment of our children (except perhaps some of the teenage hormonal periods) and really enjoy them as adults.  That said, my husband and I never took vacations without them because we treasured our time with them and are thoroughly enjoying time together now.