Spring break

I booked a 10 day cruise on the vision of the seas for March  19, 2021  to the southern Caribbean for our 25th anniversary in a great aft balcony. So excited. I am worried Weare going to have a lot of spring breakers. My husband doesn’t think so because it’s a 10 day cruise. Has anyone been on this cruise before at this time?

3 hours ago, zjennk said:

I booked a 10 day cruise on the vision of the seas for March  19, 2021  to the southern Caribbean for our 25th anniversary in a great aft balcony. So excited. I am worried Weare going to have a lot of spring breakers. My husband doesn’t think so because it’s a 10 day cruise. Has anyone been on this cruise before at this time?

100% agree with your husband.

We totally agree with your husband.  We did our first cruise many years ago on Enchantment during spring break.  What a nightmare. It was a 5 day cruise and early on day 3 they ran out of beer.  Somehow there was no mutiny on the bounty. The longer the cruise the more drinking they can do.