Are Central Park Staterooms 14th and 12th floor noisy?

I booked central park stateroom on the 12th floor.  My mom is on the 14th floor.   Has anyone who has stayed on either the 12th or 14th floor experience any noise from the pool music during the day or chairs moving in the morning due to staff cleaning?  How was your experience with the Central Park Balcony in the 12th floor or 14th floor?  

14 hours ago, Virgie said:

I booked central park stateroom on the 12th floor.  My mom is on the 14th floor.   Has anyone who has stayed on either the 12th or 14th floor experience any noise from the pool music during the day or chairs moving in the morning due to staff cleaning?  How was your experience with the Central Park Balcony in the 12th floor or 14th floor?  

We had a cabin on the Enchantment once that was right below the pool deck and you could hear the chairs being moved and dragged across the pool deck.  Not enough to wake you up but you'd definitely hear it if you were awake.  We just booked a cruise on Oasis of the Seas and our TA originally booked us on a 14th Floor Central Park room but I had him switch it to an 11th Floor as I was worried about the noise from the pool   

I was in a deck 12 central park balcony room and did not have any issues during sleeping hours.  We did have one evening there was some music that seemed to be mistakenly broadcast over some loudspeakers from the pool deck for an hour or two one night that was on the loud side but it ended before we called it a night.  We had considered a deck 14 room but played it safe due to pool deck noise concerns.  Pool deck noise was very minimal especially in our room with the balcony door shut.