Jets Skis on Coco Cay

TFinNC

Not seeing Jet Ski rental for Coco Cay in the cruise planner. Will they show up to reserve ahead of time or are they on a first come first serve basis? Also, anyone know a recent cost on the rental? It’s been 17 years since we’ve visited Coco Cay!! Super excited for Perfect Day!!!

I was going to say this is an excursion. We were going to do this several years back before CoCo became an amusement park. At the time it was limited to about a dozen jet skis and was structured with a leader you followed for a tour up the coast. Unfortunately , just as we were about to head out, a heavy rain started and the excursion was cancelled.

1 hour ago, Pima1988 said:

If you go onto Perfect Day and than go to the bottom of the excursion part, hit the see all and it should show up.   You can either rent as a passenger or drive it yourself.  I believe the passenger is 30 and by yourself is 75

Thanks! I checked “see all” again, as this is where I found the floating mats a couple weeks ago. But still nothing on jet skis?  I have checked under “activities” and “shore excursions” and still not showing up.  Guess I’ll keep checking daily or simply call RC to see if they have plans to add it to the cruise planner.

1 hour ago, TFinNC said:

Thanks! I checked “see all” again, as this is where I found the floating mats a couple weeks ago. But still nothing on jet skis  I have checked under “activities” and “shore excursions” and still not showing up.  Guess I’ll keep checking daily or simply call RC to see if they have plans to add it to the cruise planner.

How far out is your cruise? Excursions tend to populate oddly in that you never quite know when they will show up, but it's safe to say that if you are around a year + away from your sailing, the majority of excursions won't be showing quite yet.  

9 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

How far out is your cruise? Excursions tend to populate oddly in that you never quite know when they will show up, but it's safe to say that if you are around a year + away from your sailing, the majority of excursions won't be showing quite yet.  

Actually we are 67 days out?

Some things say you have to wait until you get onboard to reserve, like the 2 person bungalow (not sure that’s the name) but still no mention of the jet skis. I’ll call RC and see what they may say. Thanks!!

My friend and I did this "tour" about a month ago on CC.  As mentioned above, it is a tour where you are in a group of about 10 or 12 and following the leader in a single file, not a free for all. 

Some straight runs fast (I hit 36 "mph"), S curves, sweeping turns, ect covering a good distance.  We had fun for almost a hour.